Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Short yet sweet Easter was, my weekend started 6.35pm Saturday.The weather being so kind perfect infact.. The light breeze sparkling sea and great company.... Alas Monday came around all to quickly back to the city and work. The only fly in the ointment having to sleep on the top bunk does my back no favours at all lol.Dad came with us this weekend and of course he gets the double bed. We had a glorious walk along the beach Sunday even got my toes wet.. Grant went up to the van Friday afternoon and had a great day. Saturday he went fishing caught lots of snapper which we had for dinner this evening.. Back to work tomorrow its a short week Thursday I am off to Taupo along with Annelie and Beverley we are off to Autumn Escape. Its going to be a fab weekend lots of crafting laughs and catching up with friends.... The only thing I forgot to do this weekend was take my camera not one photo.....

2 comments:

topkatnz said...

Hope you have a fabulous time at AE. Give Annelie a big hug from me:)

Brenda said...

Woooo I know you will Have an awesome weekend, dont forget your camera aye..