Friday, March 12, 2010



Hi I KNOW I have been extremely slack and have posted for quite sometime. Its been birthday month at my place.My lovely boy has turned 11 and is growing into the most gorgeous fella.On the scrappy front I have been decidedly slack my motivation has left me at the moment gone on its hols,it better come back soon I'm off to scrap retreat in two weeks..Ive started putting some things together mainly tools no kits as yet .This weekend its my mother in-laws 70Th and I am in baking mode .I made one cake today for the family dinner and have another one to produce for Sunday.I will pop them up when I get a few photo's together....
I am really looking forward to camp meeting up with friends some I know well and some I have yet to meet, all we need is the weather to improve down there and I wont have to cart a load of woollies with me..

2 comments:

Trace said...

Well Jane, up until yesterday the weather was fantastic, hot, hot, hot and sunny, but no humidity, just blissful. Then the southerly came through yesterday and dusted the mountains with snow. Hence this morning was a tad nippy, but this afternoon is a stunner - back in shorts and a t-shirt, three loads of washing on the line...love these sorts of days lol. Pack a couple of thermals instead of big and bulky, we'll be inside most of the time anyways...

Tricia Williams said...

Love the family shot :O) looking forward to seeing the cakes as I can't BAKE :O(