Sunday, February 21, 2010



It seems an age since my last post I have been off line for a while and with Jack starting school and the normal day to day stuff its been hard to fit everything in.So here I am to update on whats been happening in my neck of the woods.
Here's my big grown up boy already for his first day at Intermedate School, so far so good loves it and even the homework is getting done without complaints....
Jack started Bass guitar lessons last week at school and seems to be handling the change really well a huge relief for us both.
His other big news Jack played in a National Bowling tournament yesterday and came 3 in the junior group 1st and 2nd place kids were both 16 and 17 years old.Jacks first time making it through to the masters and we are so proud ....
I managed to complete my first layout for this year for the monthly challenge over at Scrapbook Dreams and a set of ATC cards and a Circle Journal not bad for the start of the year...... It always takes me a while to get back into the swing of things after the summer break..

2 comments:

Trace said...

Glad to hear Jack has settled in well - that must be a huge load off your mind.

Tricia Williams said...

Yahh for Jack, what a great start to the year :O) Love your layout and looking forward to receiving your ATC!!