Monday, December 7, 2009






I finally got round to putting up our tree last Friday with a little help from this old girl " Tiggar". I will post a photo of the finished tree when I take a photo.I have a mass of white fairy lights strewn through the tree and do you think I can find the connector!!! the two I did find dont seem to fit.Its such a pain I love the tree all lit up its not the same without my lights....I couldn't resist taking a few shots of Tigs on the table having a good old look at what was going on.
My colour theme this year is pink,silver and red..


Saturday we went up to the van it was a stunning day the weather was lovely some friends made it up too with 5kgs of fresh Teriki fillets for dinner.You can't beat fresh fish dusted in flour then dipped in beaten egg and pan fried delicious.....
The best bit was not having to cook !!!! and watching to boys have the time of their lives swimming and playing cricket they went out like lights Saturday night with their tums filled with yummy fish.....

No comments: