Sunday, April 28, 2019

Its been a while "..................

Where to start..
I think to start with my reasons for no longer scrapbooking had a lot to do with Jack heading full blast into the world of surly teenager hood.
 I swear the body snatchers came, in reality it’s hormones tough few years I’ll tell you but we all survived and a wonderful amazing young man has emerged now 20 years old .Jack recently spent a long weekend on the Goldcoast with his birth family Bailey his now 13 year old brother is a carbon copy Nic I feel for you but as you can see there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Jack was quick to point out on his return mum he’s just a teenager it’s tough and genetics he’ll be ok in a few years 🙄🙄😆..
Anyway  although I don’t scrapbook layouts anymore I do still craft .For the last 4 to 5 years or so I’ve dabbled in mixed media , card and album making and discovered about 8 months ago Tonic Studio . A UK based company that put out a monthly kit of  amazing goodies .
Prior to finding Tonic I had been getting the odd HeroArts and SimomSays kits there good but for value and content Tonic come in at No 1 .
I’ll be sharing some of my cards and albums and kits  in future posts and hopefully reconnecting with far flung friends and fellow bloggers .
Bye for now ❤️

No comments: