Thursday, February 7, 2013

Update

Just thought I would update my last post.
Mum passed away at 6.05am Monday morning dad and I missed mum by 10 minuets.We had a call at 5.30 from the nurse saying she thought mum was close alas its a good 20 minuet drive in one sense I was relieved that mum was at peace and looked so serene.The past 5 days had been hell and my poor sweet mum certainly did not deserve any of it.
Mum Funeral is tomorrow at 2pm and now she is at peace..
I would like to thank all my wonderful friends for contacting me via txt email or leaving me a message it means so much, to hard to put into words.....

4 comments:

mandyb said...

jane....will be thinking of you all day tomorrow..and the days following
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
arohanui

topkatnz said...

Xxxxxthinking of youxxxxx

Unknown said...

Jane I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

Brenda said...

Awww Jane such sad news.. Big Hugs to you and your Family.. Thinking of you all with love xoxo