Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blogger has updated !!!!!!

I wonder if it will make it easier to post comments on other blogger accounts thats my biggest bug bear with blogger its such a pain having to keep entering your details just to leave a comment, its the main reason I set up a wordpress blog that I have never used ..... couldn't get the hang of it all.Its a bit like trying to use a Mac when your a pc girl... My news this week I have joined the gym lol.... I know weird I'm really not a gym person BUT the classes are really good I have had a free trial this week and have so far only done the balance classes second one this morning man I stretched..... I intend to go at least 3 times a week an I am booked in Wednesday to have a Health express check they will pinch my wobbly bits check my blood pressure and such then I am booked in for a weight challenge 1 session with a trainer... I want a programe that I can do when there isn't a class the co insides with my days off.A lot of the classes are early evening which dosn't fit in the family routine .I am going to do Body Jam at 5pm tomorrow as I can prepare dinner earlier in the day . I have hit a bit of a wall with the WW eating plan and my hormones have been giving me a run for my money again up and down hot flushes night sweats WHEN WILL IT END...... So I thought excersise might be just what I need to keep going, when my hormones are playing up I get sluggish I miss meals get tired and generally my metabolism gets very slow and I have come too far to let the weight slip back on SO the gym its is I have friends that are going too not always at the same time but I am determind to get to my Goal by at least December.....Wish me look...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even with wordpress I still have trouble commenting on some blogger blogs using their open ID. Its very frustrating when you have to keep pressing keys 5-6 times just to comment. Good luck with the gym. I think with weight loss you do have to keep reassessing what is working and whats not and mix things up.

topkatnz said...

I am sending you all my best thoughts and luck. I think your gym time will help heaps with lots of your issues. I too would never have described myself as a gym girl - BUT - I now realise it is the one thing I can do for myself, see results(which are not just weight-loss) and be proud of myself for my achievements. If you look at it as a reward not a punishment, it really helps, even though it can be hard some days. but hey, lifes like that:) hope you love it.

Tricia Williams said...

Good Luck with the GYM Jane :O) You'll be a size 10 before you know it!!