Sunday, May 29, 2011

Funny Week

Started off Monday night with Jack up all night with the squirts the following day both Jack and dad were surposed to be heading off to school camp with the rest of his class.Alas that was not to be and both men have been yuk all week.Then it was my turn with a cold starting on Friday. I did manage to get to our God Son Samuels 10th birthday tea yesterday luckly for me loading up with Sudifed I seem to have chased away the sniffles and I have made a be turn around..I had so much planned for last week quite evenings scrapping or reading,cooking getting the accounts in order but non of those thing happend my evenings taken up with nursing my sickies and working during the day..I was a little deflated I enjoy me time and not being on call lol....
Jack this evening had a headache ,sore tummy again......and was a little bit sick (SELF INFLICTED ME THINKS)WET HAND sort of gave it away....All this happend as soon as he went to bed he has been fine all day.
I dont think Jack is too keen to get back to school there will be a reason its not his fav place, will he let on.... not at this stage I will have to turn detective and keep a close eye have a chat with his teacher and hope like hell all is well. Winter effects both my men they get the blues from time to time....

Like I said a funny week I hope this one comming is easier...

2 comments:

topkatnz said...

Oh no, what an icky week. Lucky you seemed to dodge the worst of the sickness yourself. Hope you get to the bottom of things with Jack - what a worry. Got my fingers crossed for a better week for us both:)

Brenda said...

Oh Poop.. Ooops. Know what you mean bout Me time.. Men always seem to do sick really well, when we just soldier on.. Take care of yourself and hope you find out why young Jack is not so eager to do school. Lucky his Mumma is on to it..