Sunday, February 27, 2011

Febuary 25th





Its been a while and a lot has changed in that short period of time some good and some totally devastating.To all the girls and their families in Christchurch my heart goes out to you.Its impossible to put into words how we felt watching the horror of the earthquake on Tuesday this week.Then how amazed as the sheer guts and determination of the Cantabrian people as they pulled together to help each other.Kiwis are a very special breed of people and its a privilege to be part of this great country being a pomwi and all.
To all my friends in CHCH ITS A BLESSING TO KNOW THAT YOUR ALL SAFE .


We have bought another caravan from friends who have moved to Taupo and we have been very busy or I should SAY Grant has been cleaning it out and getting it ready for us to move our gear into above are a few photos.
I have been busy the past couple of days creating with a gorgeous range of papers Andrea at Scrapbook Outlets sent me, Sassifrass Lass Paper Crush and as soon as I can I will upload them for you to have a look at.
A big thankyou to Yue and Dom for allowing me to use their gorgeous girls Piper and Georgie on these layouts, also there is one of Jacks tiny weeny new half sisters Maddison and Bella with Bailey and Mia born 10th of Feb at 35 weeks weighing 5lb and a bit each.We are hoping to catch up with all the family tomorrow and yep the camera is certainly coming with me...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Well My friend that looks like a great spot and nice caravan, so you will continue to enjoy your weekends away..Lovely wee babies and can't wait to see your finished layout's. Btw Curtis is now 3 months old the pic on my blog was taken at 2..