Monday, November 22, 2010

Quick update




Hi Its been a very busy couple of weeks at home and at work.I have had the dreaded lurgy for the last 2 weeks so very nasty last week and its still hanging on....
My younger brother has been here too visiting our folks..
I unfortunatley couldn't take anytime off work even though I was sick !!!!! one of the other staff has been sick so we have been short staffed.NEVER MIND I still had my Monday and Friday to catch up with Rob and in all seriousness the trip was for mum and dad its been 9 years since they last saw him.
Grant,Jack and I saw him off yesterday it has been great having him around and a few tears were shed as he said his goodbyes.Rob had such an impact on Jack he has certainly become the no:1 Uncle from now on.Rob is full of life a great clown and lots of fun Missing you all ready bud.....

1 comment:

Shell said...

Wow Jane... how did your brother get so tall??? Would have been great for Jack having an Uncle to hang out with... great boy time! Did your Mum remember him?? Hope all is well and you're getting some much needed rest when you're not at work :)