Sunday, September 19, 2010







Its been a while I know and its quite late so I will keep this brief for now.. Here are some of my latest efforts.Above is my example for week 8 of the kiwianna challenge at SBO its all about weaving and koru.I cant believe we are at the last challenge week 9 is the mystery product that will be sent to all who accumulate a 100 points or more..Its so exciting I can't wait to see what they all come up with........The other layouts are from a lovely collection Andrea sent me to work with for September "To Love and Cherish" I have tried to show a varying range of layouts using everyday photos as well as lovely wedding shots.
Amazing pp so glossy and sparkly I had a great time with this range.I am busy on my October products and organizing challenges for my week next month.Make sure your keeping an eye on the forum things are getting very hot very soon there will be 3 very ecstatic ladies with a BRAND NEW SLICE EACH.....

2 comments:

Trace said...

Beautiful layouts Jane - love the one with the multi photos of you my friend. Enjoy all the creating for the upcoming month - are you off to Megan's retreat? If so, have a fab weekend.

topkatnz said...

Hi there Janey. Hope everything's going ok up your way. Some great layouts there!! Waving Hi!