Saturday, August 21, 2010


Week 4 is up and runnin and this weeks challenge is based on REMOTNESS THE WIDE OPEN SPACES OF OUR LOVELY COUNTRY..in scrapbook term WHITE SPACE... my example is above.It can be a tricky task for the scrapper who loves to fill most of their C/S..
But I am sure there are going to be lots of great layouts uploaded this week..

I have been catching up on my card making today I like to keep a few on hand and my supply had got very low..Now to cook dinner and then get back to my cards we have a new arrival in our extended family Yue and Dom have a lovely daughter Georgie a little sister for Piper I am hoping to get some photos to scrap she is a little angel my next card will be a baby card I have a new stamp I want to try I promise to post them when I'm finished. Have a great weekend .

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is Gorgeous Jane.. Looking forward to seeing the cards too..