Tuesday, April 20, 2010






I have found a wee bit of time to come and blog in between feeding folk washing and housework, I did manage to scrap yesterday with my mother in law we had a great time and I left my gear in the lounge so I can continue and be with the boys too.My scrappy room is a wee bit nippy .I completed to of the kits I had made up for camp but didn't get round to doing and helped mum with her pages I feel like I'm back on track and I'm really enjoying scrapping again.
Last weekend we managed to get to the van the weather was glorious on the Saturday Jacks Bio family came out for the day as you can see from the photos we all had a truly great day and next time they are going to stay over and make a weekend of it..
So now I'm off to watch Greys Anatomy drag my boy off his play station and finish the washing..........................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, such WONDERFUL photos! I'm glad you're feeling the inspiration to create, isn't the BEST feeling? xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks like summer up there. LOL. Lovely photos Jane.

topkatnz said...

Good to hear you have found your scrappy groove - good idea to have your stuff where it is warm and you can still be part of the goings on. I scrap in part of the familyroom for the same reasons - don't want to shut myself away.