Sunday, April 25, 2010




I have been scrappin this weekend and managed to do Lizzy's class for the life of me I cant find the chipboard title we were given in the kit so I improvised. The other layout is of my own design but with a hint of Annelies class I used the left over pink paislee pp and cut out the flowers like we did for Annelies class,thankyou for the inspiration Annelie......
This weekend found us at Takapuna Bowling centre for the next tour of the nationals.Alas neither of the boys got through but it was a great day a little spoilt by the cordinator getting the masters list for the juniors up incorrectly they had Jack at 6th when infact he was 7th and only the first 6 go through we waited there from 2.30pm till 5pm when the junior masters were due to play off and when he went to book in she told you didn't make the cut he was gutted and very close to tears I was blazing because we had been there all afternoon thinking he was in.....AND the women responsible didn't even say sorry to Jack for HER mistake not fair poor little man........He was up against stiff
competition most of them in their teens and we are very proud of how he performed and for being so good about it all he went and wished the other kids good luck before we left....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good sport your young fella is - I would be blazing too. Good to see you are using up all your bits and pieces from the retreat.

Anonymous said...

Oh poor boy, that would've been hard! But just like Vicki said - what a good sport!

I love both LO's, but red/blue/green always gets me! Love it!

topkatnz said...

oh dear! Loving your take on Annelies LO!

Sonya said...

Oh, Jack sounds like the coolest kid ever, and Im sure good things will come his way
:-) Go Jack, you did well and can be proud of yourself.

Gorgeous LO's!