Thursday, December 10, 2009



Its finally beginning to feel a bit more like Christmas is on its way the tree has been up a week and I finally got around to taking a photo.Its funny how things go missing, every year I box up the dec's and they go up in the roof till the next December and every year when we take them down somethings missing!!.
This year its the connector for the fairy lights which I am very miffed about as they are already on the tree and the two I found dont fit errrrrrr...
Also the feet to Jacks tree are missing so no tree for the hallway.We have searched everywhere but they have mysteriously disappeard.
Most of the shopping has been stored away only a few things left to get and then it will be the food shopping AND then the food shop for the hols I dont even want to think about that one just yet!!!!!...Hope all your preparations for this festive time are going well and the STRESS lEVELS are low.....

2 comments:

Esther said...

LOL - I know what you mean! However, fairy lights or not, you have a very pretty tree!

Enfys said...

Just popped over to wish you a very very merry Christmas, and here's this lovely tree winking at me..........
big hugs
En xx