Monday, November 2, 2009












I have become totally addicted to challenges in fact I find it hard to just scrap off my own accord.I have become dependent on having to know what's required style elements the whole caboudle. It only dawned on me this afternoon while I was trying to put together kits and a 8x8 album project to take to scrap camp this coming weekend why it was taking me so long. AND why it was SO difficult to decide .I gave in and went on line found 3 challenges I can do over the weekend and Bob's my brother it all came together.(THE SAYING SHOULD BE BOBS YOUR UNCLE but in my case he is my brother!!!!) What a relief now I can go and actually have something to do rather then sit there blankly looking at a pile of stuff wondering where to start.
I promise to let you know how it goes I am so looking forward to meeting up with quite a few girls I know online and having some time away to myself......


5 comments:

Bev said...

I know what you mean about using challenges to make up some kits for the weekend - thats what I have been doing tonight searching international challenges and then checking my photos - so tomorrow I start packing!! Can't wait to meet you see you Friday!!

Esther said...

Have an awesome time Jane! Wish I was coming too, lol

Tricia Williams said...

Great Layouts!!! have a wonderful time. Shell and I are off to a reteat this weekend to and stocking up on challenges is a great idea!! I'm packing tonight too!!

Sonya said...

Your Layouts are wonderful! love all of the layers you have on many of them Tilly. Have a wonderful weekend :-)

Unknown said...

awesome layouts Jane, i know what you mean bout trying to find your own inspiration, it gets lost with challanges lol