Thursday, September 17, 2009


I went to bed Tuesday thinking about how I would put this challenge together I had my list of requirments and I sorted mentally through my pp.Wednesday morning I put some bits and pieces on my table printed the photo I had decided on them left for work.
This morning I got up at 6.15am and began to cut out my paper.Stopped to do the wifey/mother thing make lunches and breakfast then off to school and work.Came home fed Jack afternoon tea and then dissapeared into my scrap room to complete my layout .I love it .Its so different for me I dont use paint and I am thinking I might use it more often. I had been dying to get home today to finish this and I hope you like it as much as I do..

3 comments:

Shell said...

Your layout is gorgeous Jane!! Love all the different elements and how you've put it all together.

Tricia Williams said...

ME too!!! love all the different elements. Very cool layout :O) You may need to create a challenge like this for SBD. Talk to Shell :O)

Trace said...

It's stunning Jane, absolutley stunning.