Thursday, June 4, 2009

Navigating

Why is it the simplest of skills can evacuate your brain when you need it most ?????
For the life of me I had forgotten how to copy and paste . My mum has Altzeimers and I must admit to feeling b----y Scared, sometimes the simplest of tasks completeley leave my brain.... Mum didn't start until after her 80th and now at 84 its really taken hold.
I have been going through the M thing for the last 3 years so maybe thats it!!, or I could put it down to tiredness I'm still scared though I have it mind to visit the GP and see if there are any tests they can do but on the other hand I don't want to know. I have a 10 yr old and I will be 50 next May THATS scary enough......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog

Esther said...

Oh, Jane. I doubt that you are losing the plot just yet :) They tell me "that's life" when these things happen to me, lol.
Your blog is looking great, so different each time I visit. Well done, my friend!

Shell said...

I'm loving Maukie!!! Especially the way he follows the pointer LOL Small things amuse small minds I guess!

I've been losing the plot for years Jane!!! The memory fails me completely at times and I'm not even at the 40 mark yet so I wouldn't worry too much LOL