Friday, April 5, 2013

do you ever take on line classes

Recently I have bought some classes on line at Studio Calico they have  been great value for money each and every one .I have just started the class for April (This is me) . Along with cut files and printable each contributor has put together a PDF showing techniques, how they put their albums together and insight into how they decided what to include . The aim is for you to take it any direction you wish past present and future your likes, dislikes and regrets..
Putting the album together has been really exciting figuring out in which direction I want to focus on is another thing all together .I have a huge list of subjects I may want to cover its just a case of grouping them together and sorting them into a sequence.
This is my album and the two pages I have completed still need there story ..

 Kraft card stock and a mask I have had for an age paint dauber and Mr Huey shine

 I had a play with modeling paste today really need to watch some videos  but had fun..
My pages and I"ll make up more as I go along with some pockets for tags I intend to use some PL cards and tags for journaling..

3 comments:

Trace said...

What a neat journey to be on Jane.

Vicki said...

Wow Jane - its looking fantastic. What a fab book you have by the end. Nope haven't done any online classes. :)

topkatnz said...

Oh that looks very cool. Love the cover! No have never done any online classes either.