Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project Life

Its 7.30am Sunday morning my boys have just left for a days fishing ....
I have the whole day to myself and guess what I 've been up since 3am feeling grosse started yesterday with a prickly throat so not  fair I had big plans for today and it didn't include sitting on the sofa with a box of tissues neurofen and a lemon drink ......Anyway I have some pages from my PL to share and may even do a flu day page lol ...












Anyway I have some pages from my PL to share and may even do a flu day page lol ...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Now that was bad timing to get sick. Hope you still managed to have a productive day as well as some rest time. Your album looks fantastic.:)

Trace said...

The album's looking fab Jane, and I hope the boys brought you home some snapper for dinner!